The Convocation and Tour Packages with Gate 1 are FULL. About 60 spaces are still available in the Overflow Room. Because we are receiving some cancellations, you may check with Gate 1 BEFORE registering with Aglow for the Convocation ONLY to see if they have any space; otherwise you will need to secure your own hotel and transportation in Israel while attending the Convocation. And if details for going to Israel aren’t working out, consider inviting friends over to watch by webcast!
If Israel requires a prearranged visa for visitors from your country, make sure to have a visa before starting the registration process. (US citizens and select countries do not require visas to enter Israel.) Follow this link for a list of countries from which visitors to Israel are required to present a visa.
Registration for convocation and optional 6-day tour is a two-part process accessed through Aglow.org:
- ALL participants register for Convocation with Aglow: $250 USD. Register with Aglow before going to Gate 1 Travel.
- Register with Gate 1 Travel: $300 (non-refundable; applied to cost of package.)
- ALL select a package with Gate 1:
Convocation Hotel Only Package: All packages based on 2 per room (double occupancy) – prices are per person.
- Dan Jerusalem: $720 USD double occupancy FULL
- Ramada: $680 USD double occupancy FULL
- Royal Wing/Pima Park: $600 USD double occupancy FULL
Convocation and Tour Land Only Packages: The tours are full and we have opened a wait list for those wishing to go on the tour.
- Dan Jerusalem, Gai Beach, Panorama Tel Aviv: $2,619 USD double occupancy, add $1,020 USD for single occupant. FULL
- Ramada, Gai Beach, Herods Herzliya: $2,529 USD double occupancy, add $900 USD for single occupant. FULL
- Royal Wing/Pima Park, Sea of Galilee, BY14 (Tel Aviv): $2,299 USD double occupancy, add $780 USD for single occupant. FULL
Convocation and Tour Land and Air: The tours are full and we have opened a wait list for those wishing to go on the tour.
- Dan Jerusalem, Gai Beach, Panorama Tel Aviv - $4,169 USD per person double, single add $1,020 USD. FULL
- Ramada, Gai Beach, Herods Herzliya - $4,079 USD per person double, single add $900 USD. FULL
- Royal, Sea of Galilee, BY14 (Tel Aviv) - $3,849 USD per person double, single add $780 USD. FULL
Prices include all nights in hotels selected with breakfast and dinner, and busing from hotels to convocation hotel and all tour sites.
Because we have intentionally chosen to go to Jerusalem in September, which is peak season, costs are higher than the rest of the year. Here are some ways to cut your costs:
- Pay by cash or check and save 5%.
- Gather 9 friends who book and pay for both the convocation and tour and receive one free convocation hotel and tour package. $250 USD for Convocation still required for the free pkg. (9 paid and 1 free requires all to be housed in the same hotel)
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- Convocation registration cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com by June 30th, to receive a partial refund. A $100 USD transaction fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- NO refunds will be issued after June 30th.
- Final cancellations (with no refund) and transfer requests must be received by August 15th by submitting an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health and Mobility Issues Policy
Aglow International does not advise anyone with health issues or mobility issues to travel on our Aglow Israel Tours. The travel in Israel is quite demanding. You must be able to handle your own luggage; be able to navigate and wait in long airport lines; walk well and on your own on uneven and stony, bumpy roads to access tour sights. We ask people not to travel on this trip unless advised and cleared by their doctors if they have health issues.
Not able to attend in person? Webcasting will be available in English, French and Spanish. Cost: $250 USD.
Aglow has been blessed to have relationships with Ministries in the Land and we wanted to give you the opportunity to visit these ministries and get to know them yourself. Find out more...